Monday, July 2, 2012
Trip to Seattle
A few weeks ago I went up to Washington to visit my grandparents. We made a slideshow of me doing things in Seattle, and a few photos of birds and my cousins from my grandparents house. Me and my grandma went to the sloo and I dug up some clams and caught a couple of crabs. Later on we cooked the clams and I tried one. Unfortunately, I am now not a big fan of clams. There was some green stuff in the clam, my aunt guessed it was poop. We looked it up and found out she was right, after that all I could think of was, eeewwww i just ate clam poop. Besides the clam incident I had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We sure did have a super day in Seattle. Where are your "seagull's eatting french fries" photos?
ReplyDeleteGreat photos Brianna! We are looking forward to seeing your family soon!
ReplyDeletevery cool pictures Brianna!
ReplyDeleteLove,
aunt Deonie