Monday, July 2, 2012

The Families little superstar

Gage is like my families super star.  He gets lots of attention, his picture gets taken at least 3 times a week, and everyone says hi or bye to him before they do to anyone else.... if they see him first.  If you could see all the pictures I have of him, you would agree.  If Gage isn't screaming or crying, he's like the families entertainment.  But I am sure he wont be as adorable when he's Mason's age, I think my mom agrees with that.

5 comments:

  1. Yes he's spoiled rotten but he sure is stink'in cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love it. Super cute pictures. Your blog is great, Brianna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Gage is lucky to have such a loving big sister. I love your blog Brianna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job on your blog! I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited that you have a blog! Now I can keep up on you and your family even more. Cute pictures. (I don't know if you remember but I am the one who started calling you Bean. You are still my little Bean. :)

    ReplyDelete